- 01. SoDanca - SD16 adult stretch shoe
- 02. Wire Brush
- 03. Rumpf - 215 Knee protector
- 04. Bloch - A001AP Face Mask
- 05. Intermezzo - 0875 Leored
- 06. Bleyer - 7530 Basic
- 07. Bloch - S0926L Omnia dance sneaker
- 08. Sansha - Salsette Jazz Sneakers
- 09. Bloch - CL5405 Basic Round Neck Tan Leo
- 10. International Heel Protectors
Bloch - S0172L Eurostretch
DescriptionBloch introduces a new and exciting range of pointe shoes featuring ground breaking innovation in a category virtually unchanged in over 120 years!
Bloch’s new S0172 Eurostretch pointe shoe is the first pointe shoe that addresses the fact that a foot is shorter when pointed. The stretch fabric back that allows the shoe to hug the foot when on pointe so the shoe looks better and feels more secure. The outer sole is split to allow the fabric to stretch.
With the latest in stretch materials and multiple patents, these features combine to allow ultimate articulation of the foot, and unparalleled connection between foot and shoe. One seamless, flawless line is now a reality.
The Eurostretch Pointe Features:
European Balance type last combined with the ultimate in support and function using stretch properties to mimic the natural contours of the foot
A paste, a harder firm paste has been incorporated to withstand conditions of heat and humidly
High and wide platform encourages weight distribution while en pointe
TMT™ paste for longer lasting moldable box
Low profile and open throat line at the vamp shape with elastic cord to create a streamlined and snug fit
Softening pointe shoes:
- Soften the case with gentle hands (no hammer or door brackets).
- Do not soften the base by hand, the base softens using body weight.
- Do not cut the bottom. The cut base does not support enough ankle.
There are currently no product reviews.
If you need larger quantity, please email email@example.com